20 Jan 2014

Bloom Where You Are Planted. - A Photo Essay

I don't know about you, but I think January can be a real drain. No money, no sunshine, no energy to really do anything (did I mention lack of funds?).



Nevertheless I am persisting with my "no excuses" motto and persevering with re-establishing meaningful contact with friends (I hope!), saving money/sticking to my budget and getting on with chores, meal planning and cooking well. I have also lost weight. It's been hard to feel cheerful though and keep my chin up. It's a grind really, I am guessing a bunch of you probably feel the same right?


I was going to do a full update on what I've done so far with my month, but instead, in the hope that maybe they'll be helpful to you too, here are some images that are inspiring me to keep going and reflect on what I've achieved so far




Chin up folks, spring is just the other side of February. I'll be back maybe next week but sometime soon with  my Top 10 playlist that's kept me going this month too.

Thank you and good night

Stupidgirl has left the building

PS I did my tax return *self high five*

No comments:

Post a Comment