Why toddlers are like celebrities.....
1. They are often papped in compromising positions....
|Busted with mummy's juice...|
|Mummy had the audacity to suggest a picnic in the sun|
4. They have to be bribed, coerced, cajoled and eventually blackmailed into doing things that are usually for their own benefit.
5. They have tantrums if they don't get their own way. And the bigger the audience for these the better.
|We weren't paying attention to him.|
|Potty selfie #pelfie|
8. They change outfits several times a day. Living with my son is like being in a Lady Gaga concert.
|Gruffalo/Bloodhound Gang mash up|
10. When they start talking, no matter what it's about (soliloquies on storm-clouds, where mummy's boobies should live) everyone hangs on their every word as if they're God passing down the ten commandments.
|Bunny listening to Mike the Knight under duress.|
Thank you and goodnight,
Stupidgirl has left the building
PS If you liked this post you might like this one and this one...and also this one...