4 Oct 2011

Fun with Trees - Our Holiday in Chamonix pt 2

So, just one last photo essay on Chamonix for you, but I think it's the best. It's just pictures of all the scenery and trees around the mountains and how everything is beautiful and complementary. Hope you like it!











Oh, and before I forget, if you have any questions about starting climbing or hiking or anything about our trip, just let me know and I'll do my best to answer :)

Thank you and goodnight

Stupidgirl has left the building

1 comment:

  1. Love the photographs. Is there any wildlife in the region? Badgers? Bears? Wolves? Wildcats? (sounds like sports teams)Giant Mosquitos? Pteranodons? (you know, those dinosaur-like flying reptiles)Crazy-Hyper-North American-Tourists (with food bloated bellies)??.....Oh! Included your link in a cool link list I started. It's currently at the bottom of our October 3rd post. Hope it helps lots of people (in addition to the many, many you already have)learn about your very worthy publication.

    ReplyDelete