27 Sept 2011

Fun with Me - hiking/climbing and general silliness in Chamonix

I know that you all like a good laugh and plus you know that I'm a wimp when it comes to heights. Anyway, here are some pictures of me looking pretty stupid (but mostly) having a good time on holiday in Chamonix.

First of all, climbing in Les Gaillands:

Faffing around at the bottom putting my shoes on...


Getting started....


Almost there!


Finishing and rewarding self with hot chocolate + cake. Sorry about the helmet hair also!

Some more pictures where I don't look too sweaty....




Yes, I realise in this last one i look like I'm going to the bathroom. But I'm not.
I did just however, have a candy bar, hence the expression of extreme ecstasy!

That's all for now - just one more photo essay in this series for you guys - trees and other green stuff. Then no more mountains for awhile I promise :)

Thank you and goodnight

Stupidgirl has left the building

No comments:

Post a Comment