19 Feb 2011

Fun with Japan - A Guest Photo Essay!

Happy Saturday lovely viewers - regulars and newbies! Hope you're doing well. I am very excited about this week's photo essay as I'm able to feature the work of a very talented guest photographer and blogger - the lovely Graffiti Living. If you've not checked out his blog or followed him on twitter, I urge you to do so. (PS In case you missed it, here's last week's valentine's themed photo essay)


Anyway let's get on with the show - today's picture essay theme is simply `Japan`. I think James would be the first to admit that he's a little nuts about Japan - and if you read his blog, you'll definitely know that. These pictures give such a wonderful flavour of an amazing place - and also show just how talented James is, so grab a cup of coffee, sit back and enjoy!














Creative Commons License


Amazing stuff there. If you'd like to do a photo essay one week, please do get in touch - either through the comments bit on here, or over on twitter @stupidgirl45 - I'd love to feature your work if I can. 

In the meantime, tune in tomorrow for my Top 10 Favourite Works of art, in case you missed it, last week's top indie love songs caused quite a debate. I'll then be back midweek with WoTW and an interview with Emlyn Chand on friday. Plus don't forget - I'm being interviewed live on Twitter - 9pm UK time on Tuesday 22nd. Follow #emlyn to check it out + ask me questions of your own :)

Thank you and good night

Stupidgirl has left the building

2 comments:

  1. Yay Japan! I'm not so keen on the busy modern city stuff, but the statues, temples, etc are amazing.

    I loved this temple when I was there, but you have to see it in person to really appreciate the scale. Apparently it's the largest wooden building in the world (geeky structural engineer here...)

    http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Todaiji_daibutsuden2.jpg

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures. Just lovely. I can't take a good picture to save my life...

    Luckily, no one's ever forced me to ;-)

    ReplyDelete