26 Mar 2015

Some Juvenile Humour

Utterly random post but here are some cards from TaylorJayne in Reigate that made me laugh until I cried this week.  Can your pelvic floor cope with these?

Just couldn't stop laughing at this one. 


Yup, even nursery rhyme figures can be slut-shamed


Some might say the fanny falling off was a small mercy


Thank you! So when I talk about potty training all the time, *that's* because it's key skill!


Often with blog writing you have weeks where it's all killer and weeks where it's all filler.  I think you can tell which one this week has been.....

Thank you and goodnight,

Stupidgirl has left the building


10 comments:

  1. Oh, they are all brilliant. Loved the 'slut' one too. Popped over from #prose4T, but landed on this page and glad for it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, glad you liked it - bit of silly humour! Thanks for commenting :) x

      Delete
  2. Love the first one! These definitely made me smile! Hope you are alright after your week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was crying with laughter in the shop - glad you appreciate my silly sense of humour! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. I do! :) Thanks for linking up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. They're great aren't they :) Def buyng all my cards here :) Thanks for commenting! x

      Delete