|Laughing at the noise farts make in a potty|
1. "It's broccoli juice, you won't like it" - In reference to my glass of wine that Toddler45 wanted.
2. "Beebies is broken between 9-5. Unless I decide otherwise" In response to TV being requested all the sodding time and I'm paranoid it's frying his brain.
3. "You're going to do WHAT with your willy to your friend??" - In response to something being mumbled by Toddler45 before he exited the room at speed.
4. "Please don't put my phone down your nappy" Self explanatory really
5. "We don't read books with our willies" See above
6. "Please stop motor-boating me and yelling boobies" *sigh*
7. "Please don't poke the froggie in the eyes" Poor Mr Froggy.
8. "Please don't grab Aunty X's chest and yell honk-honk" Poor Aunty X is all I can say.
9. "Makka Pakka farted?" In response to me asking Toddler45 who farted and he blamed his Makka Pakka toy. Twice. To be fair, I was in fits of laughter over this one.
And now for one in which I am winning at parenting...
10. "Thank you for my water-flavoured juice". Oh yes, we have water-flavoured juice in this house. I am a ninja mummy. Thanks to this Mumsnet thread for the idea!
Thank you and good night,
Stupidgirl has left the building
PS In the same vein, so wrong to snigger at Mike the Night having his bread sword eaten by Mr Cuddles....